A professor from Texas AM University made quite the fashion statement at graduation, sporting a unique pair of Crocs shoes. While most graduation outfits consist of traditional caps and gowns, this professor decided to add a touch of personality by incorporating their trendy footwear. The Crocs shoes featured the university's colors, creating a playful and memorable look. Students and faculty couldn't help but admire the professor's bold and eccentric choice, making graduation day even more memorable.
Texas A&M University Graduation Crocs Shoes Professor specification
- Comfort: Our classic clogs are known for their comfortable, cushiony soles, making them a popular choice for people who are on their feet all day or need a shoe with extra support.
- Durability: our product are made from a special type of plastic, which is known for its durability and resistance to wear and tear.
- Easy to clean: This product are easy to clean and quick to dry, making them a good choice for people who are looking for a low-maintenance shoe.
- Material: EVA.
- Weight: 0.76kg.
- Avg production time 4-5 days.
- Average Shipping time 7-10 business days
Choosing Your Size
Step 1: Stand close to the wall, on solid ground or objects on the surface, keep the heel close to the wall
Step 2: With a soft measuring tape or ruler measure the length from the heel to toe
Step 3: We recommend choose insole length = feet length + 5mm.