The West Virginia Mountaineers Melting Paint Pattern Crocs are the ideal footwear choice for showing off team spirit. The shoe features an eye-catching design with a striking blue and gold color scheme. The team logo is proudly shown off on the upper strap of the shoe. The lightweight Croslite material makes the shoes comfortable and breathable for long days in the stands. The pivoting heel strap offers more support and stability for all-day wear. Plus, for added convenience, the material makes it easy to clean with a damp cloth. Whether cheering from the chair or tailgating with friends, the West Virginia Mountaineers Melting Paint Pattern Crocs are the perfect accessory.
West Virginia Mountaineers Melting Paint Pattern Crocs specification
- Comfort: Our classic clogs are known for their comfortable, cushiony soles, making them a popular choice for people who are on their feet all day or need a shoe with extra support.
- Durability: our product are made from a special type of plastic, which is known for its durability and resistance to wear and tear.
- Easy to clean: This product are easy to clean and quick to dry, making them a good choice for people who are looking for a low-maintenance shoe.
- Material: EVA.
- Weight: 0.76kg.
- Avg production time 4-5 days.
- Average Shipping time 7-10 business days
Choosing Your Size
Step 1: Stand close to the wall, on solid ground or objects on the surface, keep the heel close to the wall
Step 2: With a soft measuring tape or ruler measure the length from the heel to toe
Step 3: We recommend choose insole length = feet length + 5mm.